Sunday, December 4, 2022

Reader Advisory: Explicit Curmudgery.

I created a new blog. I created two new blogs.

But really I just wanted a space to write about recent book reading.

What was I doing? I already have that space here.

So, it's time to return to this blog. 

Write stuff. Post stuff. 

Even when it sucks. Especially when it sucks. 

Even when no one is reading. Especially when no one is reading. 

Just put it out there. 

Just blogging. No "sharing" through social media. 

I'm tempted to put together a 90s-style webpage, but using Blogger is admittedly so much easier for blogging. 

Weblogging. Creating a "log" and putting it on the "web". That's what this is. 

Again. 

Just like the 39 other blogs I've created. I counted. There are seriously 39 other blogspot blogs that I have created. That doesn't count brief blogs and websites and deleted social media accounts that I've made elsewhere.